THE RAMBLINGS OF A FRENCH CANADIAN WARGAMER

Monday, January 13, 2014

Bring out your lights! (another challenge!)

Robert, our esteemed leader over at La Bricole, has recently started a new Napoleonic painting challenge. The theme this time is light infantry or cavalry of any description, in any size and scale and in any numbers from vignette to brigades. 


This competition is about quality, not quantity, so I figure there's nothing stopping me from participating in both the Analogue challenge and the La Bricole challenge.I have an idea of what I want to do, but I'm still planning the last details. Its going to be a challenge to pull it off in time, but I'll do my best.

There is still time to participate in the challenge, and I encourage all Napoleonic painters to join our small but very friendly (and ever expanding) forum.

For more details

Newcomers always welcome. Deadline for completed entries is February 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment